Backdating claim Chatroulette fre adult cam 2


For Working Age customers' Housing Benefit claims can only be backdated for a maximum of one month.

This period is extended to a maximum of up to six months for Council Tax Support claims.

We must be satisfied that any reasonable person of your age and experience would also have failed to claim benefit. We must take account of all the facts of your case.

Sometimes help can be provided from an earlier date if you have good reason(s) for not claiming earlier. If you require help from an earlier date, you must tell us in writing when you want this from and why you did not claim earlier. Sometimes it may be necessary to write back to you for more information and evidence in support of your claim.To ask for your claim to be backdated you need to contact our Benefits team.We will usually need to see proof of the things you tell us about.It should be noted the maximum period that we are able to backdate a claim is three months.We will write to you telling you what the decision is.The more information and evidence you give in support of your claim, the quicker a decision can be made.

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!